15 November 2007

bring it up and bring it in

I know, I know.. "hasn't sookie posted enough pictures of her view yet?"


Enough!  I promise this will be the last one!  (..unless I wake up to something as cool and delightfully eerie as a cloud spiraling and floating by below me and up Manhattan again)  I think I might have a cloud fascination.  It's getting pretty serious.

Ok, something else serious... seriously ridiculous ->
Britain wants to trim Santa's girth to send a nutritional message to kids.  Double you tee eff, how outrageously misguided.  Why don't they pour all that effort into something real like better quality school lunches or nutrition education in schools?  Sitting on a skinny Santa's lap is only going to land these kids with a "healthy" case of low spirits.  They need a nice, juicy thigh to make their Christmas wishes upon!  Long live milk & cookies for St. Nick!

0 comments: