"blog about our adventures!" -Jessiah Yosef
Dear Mr. C,
I'd like to extend my sincerest thanks for putting J-yoh in the same group as me in 11th grade gov so she could realize how much I complete her life.
Mucho Thankings,
Sooks
This weekend has been pretty perfect. Each day was fabulous in its own, unique way. The content-ness is just flowing me through me so nicely that even my muscles feel more relaxed (if that even makes sense at all).
now playing: "fair" - remy zero
now avoiding: work. anything too real.
So anyway, this blog is for Jessie. Even though she's two feet from me (TALKING TO ME) right now. Even though we spent the whole day together. (We're super duper lame, deal with it).
Since sleeping in the same rectangle of space isn't enough for us, we FINALLY went to Junior's. It was a crime against our taste buds we waited so long.

We played role reversal - Jessie ordered the salad and I the (BACON!!) cheeseburger. MMmmHm.


It was so fabulous. I didn't even feel like I was gross afterwards. Not even after the chocolate swirl marble cheesecake! Quality =)

Afterwards, we meandered in the cold around Times Square before we parted ways. Or so I THOUGHT.
so0kie: the diwali festival outside is getting WAY noisier
troxel317: haha no way
so0kie: yea the indians are multiplying
so0kie: i think i'll grab my textbook and find a nice coffee shop
troxel317: haha i think i'm gonna go work at kmec
troxel317: you should come to kmec!
so0kie: OMG perhaps i should
troxel317: OMG WE CAN STUDY TOGETHER
so0kie: but its so far!
troxel317: NO ITS NOT
troxel317: you are such a loser
troxel317: it's a $15 min ride
troxel317: i mean 15 min hahahaha
so0kie: that's SO expensive. i'd only pay $10 for you.
troxel317: =0
troxel317: i think you'd like it
so0kie: i could fly to you
troxel317: you could try, flap your wings
troxel317: you know
so0kie: ok i'll go up to the penthouse now
so0kie: if i don't see you in an hour, turn on the news.
We eventually ended up at Cosi. I had never been. My drink was meh, but the atmosphere was to my likin fo sho. I'll be back.
This post is essentially a waste of cyber space, but I don't really care. I'll look back on this later and remember how much I love my roomie. AW.
sooo, jessieeeeee.. i had a really good time tonight. call me? ;-)

2 comments:
oh baby.
for pushing me to write this, that was the most unenthusiastic comment EVER.
i decided i take back this post.
Post a Comment